+1 (binding)

I quickly checked:
- LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER are there
- ASF headers are there
- No binary in the source distribution
- incubating is in the name

Regards
JB

On 28/01/2022 09:10, Willem Jiang wrote:
+1 (binding)

I checked:
* Incubating in the artifact names
* DISCLAIMER file exists
* All the links are works
* I can build the source code without any issue.

There is a small issue that needs to be fixed in the next release :

It looks like the Notice file of
apache-kyuubi-1.4.1-incubating-bin.tgz is generated by the program.
There are a lot of duplicated lines of "This product includes software
.... ",we need to clean up those lines[1].
We also need to clean up the "Jackson JSON processor"  lines

[1] https://infra.apache.org/licensing-howto.html#bundle-asf-product

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem