Hi,

It looks interesting. Quick questions about the current state of the
project/roadmap: how the users implement the ETL pipeline ? Is it
using a kind of SDK/DSL or do you plan an UI ?
Is it very coupled to Flink or the runtime is "pluggable" ? Do you
plan to have some kind of optional storage, similar to Apache Druid,
... ?

Regards
JB