+1(binding)

I checked:
All the download links work.
The License and Notice file in the source kit are good to me.
There is no binary in the source release kit.
We have the incubating disclarm in the source file.

I checked the Licenses and Notice file of 3 convenience binaries.
It looks like they are sharing the same License file which has the
clear declaration.
But It's better to separate them with different convenience binaries.

I didn't have a chance to build the code from source.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem