Hi,

AFAIR, a report has been submitted since. Report on cwiki doesn't mean
it's the last send, we should check in the incubator board report.

It's true that Livy is a "stable" project and kind of "mature"
podling. IMHO, it should have graduated to TLP.

As said, I tried to restart podling activity, but I didn't get a lot
of updates: most people are Livy users but they don't seem to want to
become contributors.

Regards
JB