On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 7:30 AM sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where is the KEYS link?

The checksums or revision number for the distribution packages?

> Without these, it would be nigh on impossible to prove that the
> release is what was actually voted on.

Thanks for the feedback @sebb <s...@apache.org> , the link for keys is
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/toree/KEYS

As for the other questions, I am not sure I get what exactly you are
looking for. All the artifacts have been generated from the tag mentioned
in the vote document below, also, each of the artifacts has proper
signatures (asc and sha512 ) see for example
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/toree/0.5.0-incubating-rc5/toree/,
maybe this was a little confusing because the artifacts are inside
subdirectories?

Please let me know if I misunderstood your questions.