From: John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. April 2022 18:24
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

Note - I'm sending this a week early per procedure as we have some catch up to
do.

May 2022 Incubator report timeline:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/May2022

    Wed May 04 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun May 08 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun May 08 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue May 10 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed May 11 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed May 18 -- Board meeting

According to podlings.xml, the following podlings are expected to report:
- Training
- Heron
- Tuweni
- Pagespeed
- Toree
- Livy
- NLPCraft
- Sedona
- Doris
- SDAP
- Linkis

I'm suggesting that right now we keep the current reporting periods as we the
Incubator PMC have failed to report to the Board, rather than it necessarily
being a failing of podlings.  If your podling is on this list but isn't present
on the confluence page, please add it with the necessary sections.  i'll take a
look in the next few days and make sure podlings.xml represents reality.

- John, your friendly neighborhood Report Manager
--- Begin Message ---
I should also add that some projects have failed to submit in the last 3
months, so I would add to this list:

-