On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 2:49 AM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > 2. A lot of the processes error'd out, assuming they're one time runs.
> > Because the entire year's worth of reports were pre-made, it doesn't work
> > right.  Some of what I noticed:
> >
> > - I can't rerun shepherd assignments (I had to delete the entry in the
> json
> > file)
>
> Once generated, you can regenerate them by removing the entry in the json
> file. It might not be too hard to add the ability to regenerate them for a
> given month in the future.
>
> > - The Confluence template outputs a diff, doesn't tell you the new report
> > is staged somewhere to be read from.
>
> It always ends up in report.txt you can see the previous reports in the
> reports directory. New reports will have _new in the name in there.

I saw that, and that's actually my complaint.  When you generate a new
report it spits out the report for you in the console.  When it's updating
it spits out the diff.  Neither case tells you the file is staged somewhere
to be uploaded to confluence.  I'm going to try it again for June, but this
time removing all contents to see if it generates better.  But that'll be
after the current month is finalized.

> > - Even though I cleared a lot of info, fixed reporting groups etc,
> Yunikorn
> > who graduated still was added to the confluence page.  I'm baffled why,
> I'm
> > guessing it's a clutch issue.
>
> The podling xml file looks fine to me. I think this is just because it is
> in the shepherd json file. Removing it fixes the issue for next month.
> Removing the future assignments would probably fix any similar issues from
> happening. Want me to do this?

I don't believe this is the issue.  I actually tried completely blowing
away the entry in shepherds assignment and regenerating and Yunikorn
remained.  Though I was assuming it would use my local shepherd assignment
and not what was in SVN, is that correct?  I never committed my change
removing the entry.