Hi all mentors,

Don't forget that when you're adding a podling to podlings.xml, their
reporting group should be based on the month that they enter the
incubator.  For a podling that is voted in in April, they should be in
reporting group 2, and have a monthly attribute set to May, June, July.
Yes, that means they are intended to give 4 straight months of reports.  We
expect their first report is very sparse.

You could argue, and I don't think anyone would fight it, that a vote in
the tail end of the month would result in group 3, but never group 1.  This
would be because basic resources may not be created in time for the
reporting period to have begun, and we can't remind the podling at that
point.

John