if you widen your focus from the chatbot to a more opened approach
(e.g. Artificial Intelligence transformations, etc... )  you would
have a better chance of building community... on that case your
Leonardo da Vinci could be part of the bigger scope project as an
example of an implementation, while you develop a framework for such
things?

If you actually do anything related ao AI, it would be a cool
subject...  I dunno if there are also other communities already doing
something similar, on which case you could also aggregate to an alread
existing project.

I'm in no way a warlord.. just as Daniel said, one member of the
community....   and I just wanted to bring you my 2 cents on a way to
go with your project.

--
Clebert Suconic