+1 (non-binding)

I checked:
[OK] Download links are valid.
[OK] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[OK] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
[OK] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each Linkis repo.
[OK] All files have license headers if necessary.
[OK] Build successfully on Win11

Kind Regards,
Zhen Wang

ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org> 于2022年5月21日周六 21:22写道: