Hi,

> We have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks on the outstanding
> items you identified in your last email[1]. We have already made changes to
> the AWS-owned offerings on the marketplace to ensure we are in compliance.

A quick search still shows there are issues there by other 3rd parties, for
example:
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-wktuc2vochjwe
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-g6q3udlslbcpy
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-4q2otjyhc4acs

I think that does still include a company that the PPMC is involved with?

> Can you please elaborate on this? I'm guessing we should have Apache
> included in the main logo image.

It is not a requirement to do that, but it may be a good idea, especially where
there is a lot of misuse of the brand. In the past, we asked a few projects to
add apache to their logos.

My issue is more where is Apache first mentioned on that homepage? Would
someone clearly know this is an Apache project or product? Please see [1] and
[2] for what is needed here, but rather the exact rules, try to convey that
this is an Apache project run by a community. The current site IMO fall short
on both criteria.

It not just the home page BTW, e.g. at
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/versions/1.9.1/trusted_by it states "These
are some of the organizations that use MXNet.” The product name is “Apache
MXNext” not MXNet. The name should also bee treated as a trademark.

A quick look some further issues on there pages such as [4], [5] where there
are also issues with 3rd party product name listed, [6], and even on the GitHub
repo [7]. This is from a casual glance and I assume there are probably further
issues.

> If we remove the MXNet logo from the site and ensure "powered by Apache
> MXNet" is referenced instead of just "powered by MXNet", will this resolve
> this particular issue?

No that would not be enough, please see [3] and [4].

BTW it looks like your getting started / download page is also broken.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#naming
2. https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#checklist