Hi

please follow the guidelines to propose a incubating project:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/proposal.html

You can find example proposals in ASF mail archive, such as this one:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/ns5n6ozl1mdvdbhmkfol67lt163m74v3
Past proposal are archived at the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/StreamPark+Proposal

A few things to note:

The said project is GPLv3 licensed. Apache Incubator won't be able to
accept GPL project as-is. This includes its dependencies.
"benevolent dictator" model is not recommended in the Apache world.
https://www.apache.org/theapacheway/