Hi John,

Thanks for your response.

I had a long thread with Calvin, Justin, and Craig Russell to clarify the
process of onboarding new SW grants into existing podlings RE CCLA. The thread
is on private@incubator, which I'm unable to grab a permalink for through
lists...

Bottom line up front: Suggestion was that formal votes through the incubator
were not necessary in this case, but discussion and a vote on general level was
encouraged to document consensus.

Trying to adhere to good practice, but at this point a "consensus vote" on
general is perfunctory.

Respectfully,

Josh (Flagon PPMC)