Hi,

Usually, the PPMC would need to vote on adding new PPMC members, but it seems
Livy no longer has 3 active PPMC members. The chair of the project can add PMC
members. But PPMC members only have standing in the Incubator, so I would guess
(as it isn’t documented) that any IPMC could add those new PPMC members.

A VOTE is probably not required but is helpful to confirm consensus. I would
write an email to the general list containing who will be added to the Livy
PPMC. iI there are no objections by any IPMC members after 72 hours add them.

Kind Regards,
Justin