Thanks everyone for supporting Pekko's application to join the Incubator.

I have a question about the licenses that appear in the source files.

Do we need to replace the Lightbend copyright at the top of the Pekko source
files [1] with the generic Apache license [2]? Or would we use an Apache
license that acknowledges the Lightbend copyright (ending in 2022)?

The LICENSE and NOTICE files that we include in git and in the release
artifacts will include an acknowledgment of the Lightbend copyright. I've just
never seen any ASF source files that have such a copyright.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Regards,
PJ

[1]