Linkis has already received feedback from community users for the
compilation compatibility problem of the JDK11
and has been fixed in the planned 1.3.1 version, and adjusted to support
the compilation of the JDK11 [1].

What is the version of JDK and maven that you failed to compile, we will
confirm whether it has been repaired in pr[1]

Can you tell us the specific version of JDK and maven you tried to compile
failed?  We confirm whether the repair is completed in pr[1]

[1]  https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/pull/3519

Best Regards!
Chen Xia.

俊平堵 <junping...@apache.org> 于2022年10月25日周二 16:30写道: