All -

I have sent a single invitation to all those on the to-list here to become
committers.
Follow the instructions for acceptance and filing your ICLA and userid
selection.

Please feel free to reply only to the priv...@livy.incubator.apache.org
list instead of reply-all with any questions.

Since we have already sent the notice, we will add you to the Livy podling
roster upon receipt of your ICLAs.

thanks,

--larry