I just checked the contribution of the Nemo project[1] and the traffic
of d...@nemo.apache.org[2].
It looks like the project was quiet for two years.  I have a concern
if this project can still be active after graduation.

I think we need to provide more evidence that the project already
builds up the community.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/graphs/contributors
[2]https://lists.apache.org/list?d...@nemo.apache.org

Willem Jiang