Resending and including OP, just in case.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: PJ Fanning <fannin...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 13:02
Subject: Re: Looking for a Champion: FuzzyLite
To: <general@incubator.apache.org>

Thanks Juan for your interest in contributing this work to the ASF.

I have a question about whether there are any other people who have
contributed to FuzzyLite and if they would be interested in continuing
to contribute as part of a FuzzyLite PMC?

One of the most important aspects of an ASF project is building a community.