Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 12, 2023, at 5:42 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> So, I did have a look at the website and indeed it looks interesting.
> However, when I looked at the GitHub repo and the GPL2 yelled at me.
>
> Are you able to do a re-licensing? I mean … can you ask everyone who
> contributed to the project if they agree to re-licensing it under the Apache
> 2.0 license?

The only community to go through the Petri process accomplished this license
conversion from GPL.

petri.apache.org

This was BuildStream which was a gnu project community.

If there is a community Petri might be a good start.

> If that’s not possible, I guess this is the end of the line for Apache. If
> it’s possible I am still keeping my hand up for being your Mentor and
> possibly championing the project.

I noticed that this project is heavily dependent on Storm. I strongly suggest
that they get involved in that project ASAP.

Regards,
Dave