+1, I have checked:

[√] Download links are valid.
[√] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[√] DISCLAIMER is included.
[√] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[√] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each EventMesh repo.
[√] All files have license headers if necessary.
[√] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

发自我的 iPhone