Hi Justin,

Thanks for your information! I made this patch
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kvrocks/pull/1259 to resolve the
license issue. Since we're going to make a new RC with only this change,
could you take a look at the patch whether there still remains some
concerns? Then we can avoid another round of failed vote.

Best,
tison.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>于2023年2月14日 周二15:59写道: