Hello all.

I have already asked you but have to do it again because we need more of
your votes, Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version 1.0.0.
Before the release process started we got a remark that we need one more
IPMC vote on the general voting thread.
Please look at the release details.

This is a call for a vote to release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version
1.0.0.

The Apache NLPCraft community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version 1.0.0. We
would
like to request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator
release.

Apache NLPCraft is a library for adding a natural language
interface to any applications. This 1.0.0 release constitutes the biggest
change since the
project inception at ASF. The project architecture and user API are totally
refactored and simplified.
Migration to Scala 3 finished.

Release information:
1. Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/1gtyw8d388k5nv3h58zz02znjo5cbqgk
2. Release (ZIP, PGP, SHA256) location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/1.0.0/
3. Git tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft/tree/v1.0.0
4. KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nlpcraft/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number
of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve