Josh,

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023, at 14:38, Josh Fischer wrote:
> Thanks for this, Christian.  I was looking at this list [1] and had quite
> a few questions.  The list you sent seems to have more information.
> 1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/incubator/RetiringPodlings

great you are still around - I could not complete this step here:

"Create a file RETIRED.txt at the top-level of each podling source repository.
This should contain something like the following:

This podling has been retired, please see:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html##{podling-name}";

As I have not write access to the repos. If I am not asking too much, could you
take care of this?

I will add a note to the Confluence page to point to the Incubator page. Thanks
for bringing it up, I didn't know the wikipage

Kind regards,
Christian