When I tried to build the artifact from the source, I got the below
error. I cannot find
org.apache.streampark:streampark-shaded-slf4j:jar:1.0.0 from the maven
central repo.

 Failed to execute goal on project streampark-common_2.12: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.streampark:streampark-common_2.12:jar:2.1.0: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.streampark:streampark-shaded-slf4j:jar:1.0.0,
org.apache.streampark:streampark-shaded-jackson:jar:1.0.0:
org.apache.streampark:streampark-shaded-slf4j:jar:1.0.0 was not found
in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 during a previous attempt.

Did I miss something?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang