Hi,

Sorry, but it -1 binding from me, LICENSE and NOTICE need to be corrected and
the lease artefacts need incubating in the name.

I checked:
- “incubating" is not in the release name
- signatures and hash are fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE are not correct, LICENSE information goes in LICENSE not
NOTICE and there is no need to list BSD or MIT licenses. Also the license text
needs to be included not URLs. (Content at URLs can change or move or be
removed).
- Note " Apache-2.0 WITH LLVM-exception” is not listed at a Category A license
- NOTICE also includes licenses that are not Category A and are not allowed to
be included in a source release.
- It also looks like the NOTICE file is listing dependencies. You only need to
include what is bundled in the release, not the licenses of all dependencies.
It is unclear if any 3rd party software is contained in the source release.
- Where did these files come from, and how are they licensed?[1][2][3]
- No unexpected binary fines
- please include instructions on how t build the software in your release.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1.   /website/static/img/undraw_adventure.svg
2.  ./website/static/img/undraw_i_can_fly.svg
3. ./website/static/img/undraw_outer_space.svg