On 2023-07-03 12:52, PJ Fanning wrote:
Adding the Incubator general list.

My view would be that non-snapshot binary artifacts should be signed
with a personal signing key - ideally the signing key that was used to
release the related source release. Unfortunately, this would mean
adding a user's signing key to the Apache GitHub account as a secret
so that the automated GitHub Action job could access it. I don't see
how we could allow personal signing keys to be added like this.

We don't and won't put personal keys into any CI system.

Please see https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html#automated-release-signing for how to go about this. There is a standardized workflow here.