+1 (non-binding)

I checked

- signature and checksum of source artifacts are good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- artifacts' name contains "incubating"
- no unexpected binary files inside source artifacts
- building succeeded from source on Ubuntu 20.04 with OpenJDK 8
  command: build/mvn clean package -DskipTests -Pspark-3.3

Additionally, I tested it with 1T TeraSort[1], and everything looks fine.

spark-submit \
--class io.github.pan3793.spark.terasort.TeraGen \
--packages io.github.pan3793:spark-terasort_2.12:2.0.0 \
spark-internal \
1t hdfs:///tmp/terasort_1t_in

spark-submit \
--class io.github.pan3793.spark.terasort.TeraSort \
--packages io.github.pan3793:spark-terasort_2.12:2.0.0 \
spark-internal \
hdfs:///tmp/terasort_1t_in hdfs:///tmp/terasort_1t_out

spark-submit \
--class io.github.pan3793.spark.terasort.TeraValidate \
--packages io.github.pan3793:spark-terasort_2.12:2.0.0 \
spark-internal \
hdfs:///tmp/terasort_1t_out

[1] https://github.com/pan3793/spark-terasort

Thanks,