> Oh, you are correct. I just wanted to give the credits of everyone who
> voted.
> Next time I will only present the IPMCs.

Hi, it's Ok to list everyone who voted, but should add comments about binding
or non-binding.

For example:

I am happy to inform you that the release voting has passed with 3 binding
votes
and 2 non-binding votes and there were no +0 or -1 votes.

- IPMC members A (binding)
- IPMC members B (binding)
- Community members C
- Community members D
- IPMC members E (binding)

On Tue, Sep 19, 2023, at 17:17, Gláucia Esppenchutz wrote:
> Hi Daniel!
>
> Oh, you are correct. I just wanted to give the credits of everyone who
> voted.
> Next time I will only present the IPMCs.
>
> Thanks for the advice!
> Gláucia
>
> Em seg., 18/09/2023 às 21:30, Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> escreveu:
>
>> On 2023-09-18 15:20, Gláucia Esppenchutz wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > I am pleased to announce that the vote for Apache Wayang(Incubating)
>> > v0.7.1 RC3 has now concluded. Thank you all for your review and
>> > participation in the voting process.
>> >
>> > I am happy to inform you that the release voting has passed with 3
>> binding
>> > votes and there were no +0 or -1 votes.
>> >
>> > The individuals who provided binding votes are:
>> >
>> > - Alexander Alten-Loren
>> > - Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> > - Christofer Dutz
>> > - Zoi Kaoudi
>> > - Paul King
>>
>> Alexander Alten-Loren and Zoi Kaoudi are not IPMC members, so their
>> votes are non-binding in this instance. The remaining three people are
>> IPMC members, so you do have the three +1s you need.
>>

>> > You can find the voting thread at the following link:
>> > https://lists.apache.org/thread/xpnknwqqcngvhfgmny9ks3bqnpjqkd7w
>> >
>> > I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has offered us help,
>> advice,
>> > and guidance throughout this process.
>> >
>> > Thank you all!
>> >
>> > Regards,