For me, Answer is a problematic name. We're trying to move away from
relying on the Apache brand name so project names ideally should work
with or without the Apache name. Answer does not work as a brand on
its own, it depends on being Apache Answer to make it seem like a
brand. I'm not saying that we should stop calling our projects Apache
XYZ yet but I just think the XYZ needs to work as a standalone project
name too. Even something like 'Answer Platform' and 'Apache Answer
Platform' might make the name more specific. Imagine trying to search
online for 'Answer'. There are more than 14 billion matches on Google.