Dear Justin,

Thank you for pointing out the licensing issues. We will address them as
follows:

   - ./config-ui/.yarn/releases/yarn-3.4.1.cjs is auto-generated. We will
   add an open-source license.
   - Check ./config-ui/src/images/icons/clear.svg and supplement LICENSE.

We appreciate you reviewing our project thoroughly. Your feedback helps us
improve open-source compliance.

We will make the changes before resubmitting for review. Please let us know
if any other issues need addressing.

Thanks again for your time and patience.

Regards, Zikuan An

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2023年11月6日周一 23:38写道: