Hi Justin,

Thank you once again for your valuable insights.
Based on your previous suggestions, I have made some updates to the
version.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly review it once more to
ensure everything is in order.
Your expertise and guidance in this matter are immensely appreciated.

You can find the updated version here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/pull/6483/files

Kind Regards,
Zikuan