Hi,

> Thanks Justin. I'll look into those files again. With this RC, it includes
> a security hardening change. Akka issued a CVE for the issue but we don't
> think it really needs one. At the same time, I'd like to get out a change.
>
> Can we delay getting a fix for the possible license issue with these test
> files?

Sure, it's not that the files are that interesting content-wise; they are meant
to be copied. You are likely to keep their contents the same, but it needs to
be clarified what their license is - at worst, it is category b. It might be
possible that the owners could release them under a category A license if you
ask.

Kind Regards,
Justin