Wait a minute, this may be a -1 reason:

We just publish the RC artifacts as is, so the formal release that
users will get is a tarball that is unzipped to
"incubator-answer-1.2.0-RC1".

The folder/file name is once a concern[1] although it's a missing
"incubating" in the tarball name that is referred to there.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/08sjn6c96tr2kyztwr5k31gl0km6wghg

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年11月28日周二 21:01写道: