+1 binding

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
LICENSE and NOTICE: In place
DISCLAIMER-WIP:
  In place, and I saw PJ Fanning has already sent an email to
dev@pegasus for changing to use the standard DISCLAIMER, thanks for
taking care of this
Built from src:
  Successfully build the packages following the steps here
https://pegasus.apache.org/docs/build/compile-by-docker/
Run tests:
  First there is no documentation on how to test the project, and
there is already a PR for improving the documentation
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pegasus-website/pull/33
  Second, I tried several times but still can not get all the tests
pass, and the framework will fail with segmentation fault so there is
no conclusion so it is really hard for me to find out the failed tests
locally. Although we have ci support on github for running thest
tests, we still need to polish the test framework as when verifying a
release, we still need to run these tests locally.
  Third, we still need to download things from
https://github.com/XiaoMi/pegasus-common when running tests, it should
be some faked testing data. We need to remove this dependency, either
we let xiaomi donate this repo too, or we need to make some fake data
by our own and upload it to other places, like nightlies.a.o.
  Anyway, these are not blockers for a release, but are all blockers
for graduation... Let's improve soon...

BTW, lots of the pages on pegasus.a.o are still under translating, I
think we should improve this too.

Thanks.

Dan Wang <wang...@apache.org> 于2023年12月1日周五 18:12写道: