+1

Thank you Shaofeng for the details.

I've connected with my colleagues at Microsoft and the project roadmap is
super exciting to me. As my colleagues are part of various Apache projects
Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Trino projects, I believe I can provide insights and
add diversity to this project.

Happy to be a mentor on this proposal during the incubation process, if you
are interested.

Thanks,
Rakesh