Hello everyone,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating)
v0.19.0-rc4.
The Apache DevLake community has voted on and approved a proposal
to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) version v0.19.0-rc4.

We particularly checked the updates on the license of yarn-3.4.1.cjs (see
PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/pull/6711) based on the
relatively specific and clear parts of the feedback we received and the
practices of other ASF projects sharing the similar problems such as Apache
BRPC, Apache Dubbo, etc.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Community vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/pk7w87rdqos6j949dtktzwcosokmw5ql

Community vote result thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/5wb75wyrqylr7gkl4b1jbqjqpvjm6tpm

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.19.0-incubating-rc4

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/releases/tag/v0.19.0-rc4

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS

How to build:

https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/DeveloperSetup

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes is reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion