+1 (binding)

- source distribution has valid LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER
- tgz has valid checksum and is correctly signed
- no unexpected binary files in source dist (one zip file but used in a test)
- source files have Apache headers
- can build source dist using mvn (Mac with JDK 11 - Temurin-11.0.21+9)

I do not see any unusual files in
paimon-test-utils/src/main/java/org/apache/paimon/testutils/assertj/ - not in
the tgz or even after the build.