Hi Lukasz,

Could you raise an INFRA JIRA to transfer the GitHub repo?

An alternative is to create a new ASF git repo and copy the history
from an existing repo. You can create the new repo using
https://selfserve.apache.org/

And GitHub provides the tooling for copying git history from an
existing repo into an empty repo.

Regards,
PJ