A minor comment:

> We are planning to build the https://stormcrawler.apache.org website with
> Jekyll, maybe based on https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template.

This branch is unmaintained for years (although some volunteers show
their interests, there is no move so far) and you may encounter many
issues.

I suggest you use Fury site as a template (PJ is also a mentor of
Fury) and adjust to your content. I'm also working on a Docusaurus
based website template [1] recently.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template/tree/docusaurus