Whimsy gets the URL from content/podlings/<podling>.yml

It looks like all that is needed to fix Whimsy is to ensure the
correct value is used for :website:
This is a one-off change; AFAIK it does not need to be changed after graduation.

AFAICT, all the podling websites are equally accessible via
podling.a.o and podling.incubator.a.o

I suggest fixing the podling yml files.