On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 at 21:45, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >> You might want to remove those old releases there, as they are
> >> automatically archived here:
> >> https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/sdap/
> >
> > Would that affect the closer.lua download links on our website?
>
> Yes, but it’s not needed for old releases because they presumably don’t get
> as many downloads. See
> https://infra.apache.org/release-distribution.html#download-links

Archived releases can still be linked from the download page, but it
should be made clear that they are no longer current.
That is not obvious from the current download page.

Rather than include current releases in the history table, it might be
clearer to use that for historic releases only, and reserve the Latest
Components for releases that are still supported.

As it stands, there are two links for each of the current releases,
which is unnecessary and potentially confusing.