On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 8:41 AM Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yes, a project doesn't have to separate the repository into two for
> both website and source codes, once the license has been reviewed.
> Calcite is another TLP, which is guaranteed, so it is on their PMC
> oversight.
>
> My suggestion is based on things that may not be suitable in your
> final release, such as logos from other vendors,
> https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/tree/master/home/static/img/icons.
> Those may be available to use on your website, but not available for
> source tar. Such as Apple Inc. logo is included currently.
> - https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/tree/master/home/static/img/icons
> -
> https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/blob/master/home/static/img/icons/ios.svg

I don't understand what you're trying to ask the proposed project to do.
It seems like you're holding them to a bar that is above what podlings are
expected to follow when coming in to even be considered accepted to the
ASF.  I don't think any of this needs to be resolved before we accept the
project, we all know that there's a period between when the project leaves
its former home and enters its new home that they are in transition and
need to make a large number of changes.

None of this blocks acceptance, looks like a great addition
+1 from me.

John