Hi,

Any license information goes in LICENSE, not NOTICE. If you include something
that is MIT or BSD licensed, nothing goes in the NOTICE. The NOTICE file will
include re-located copyright statements removed from files and the contents of
any Apache code you have included NOTICE files.

1. is BSD licensed, so just put the text in LICENSE
2. is Apache licensed, It’s a good idea to list that in the LICENSE file (but
not required). It has no NOTICE file, so there is nothing to go in your NOTICE
file.

Kind Regards,
Justin