Hi Juri et all,

I extend to the incubator community, since that is quite a great question.

Does any project have a python module released and how does the process looks
like?

Thank you,
 —Alex

--
*Why Scalytics:*
Break data silos. Put your data to work. All without ever

--
3401 N. MIAMI AVE.
STE 230

--  Please consider the environment before
printing this email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is
confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an
email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward,
or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity
and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet.
Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the
message.