Thanks for your explanation and good catch. I sent [1] to improve the case
here and it should be resolved now.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark-website/pull/351

To search other pages, perhaps you can try to read the /sitemap.xml file to
find pages. Although I can see some hidden pages are included in
StreamPark's sitemap.xml, it's an issue of the project, not the approach to
walk through all the pages by sitemap.xml.

Best,
tison.

sebb <seb...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 22:43写道: