Remember that the purpose of the incubator prefix is to clearly signal
that the code is under Incubation.

It is essential that this change does not result in losing this indication.

AFAICT, for most podlings, dropping the incubator prefix will require
additional work to ensure that the Incubation status is clear to
users,
and will require additional work by the IPMC to ensure that podlings
adequately display the Incubation status for each repository.