Von: 李帅领 <lishuailing...@gmail.com>
Datum: Freitag, 24. Mai 2024 um 11:40
An: general@incubator.apache.org <general@incubator.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [REMINDER] The Apache Answer project v1.3.1-RC2 (Round2) has been
waiting for votes for quite some time now
Hi,
Chris

of your email ended with Kumfo's voting information, so when I transferred
to the incubator to vote, I didn't bring your voting results and counted
you. The result of this vote is still not enough.

By the way, do I need to correct the content of the current voting email
and add your voting information? This is my first time encountering this
situation.

Best,
shuai

Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> 于2024年5月24日周五 17:08写道: