Hi folks,

This vote passed
(https://lists.apache.org/thread/kh4nc8z3mz7q62l4r42jwg082grl7764)
with the following result:

+1 (binding): Weiwei Yang, Larry McCay, Roman Shaposhnik, Ayush
Saxena, Zili Chen (tison), Francis Chuang, Furkan Kamaci, Charles
Zhang, Guo Wei, Zhang Yonglun, Duo Zhang, Venkat, Kent Yao, Junping
Du, PJ Fanning, Enrico Olivelli, Richard Zowalla, Han Xu, Xiaoqiao He,
Willem Jiang, ShaoFeng Shi, Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla, Jerry Shao,
Xuanwo, Yu Xiao, Xun Liu, John D. Ament, Rakesh Radhakrishnan, Jeff
Zhang, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): ZhangJian He, Nicholas Jiang, Jiafeng Zhang, Shawn
Yang, Cheng Pan, Rui Fan, Kaijia Chen

Thanks all for your vote !

We will proceed with the podling bootstrap.

Regards
JB