Hi,

I have three main concerns:
1. All of the initial committers are from one company.
2. Very few contributors and just about all seem to be from the same company
(one or two with a couple of commits may not be)
3. The project activity has been quite low over the last 5 months

I do not see this reflected in the proposal, e.g. "Outstanding contributors are
the cornerstone of this project, and they include not only developers from
Xiaomi and other companies but also individual developers who are encouraged to
contribute?” Where are these other companies and developers? or "In this
project, exceptional contributors are recognized and rewarded,“ Who has been
rewarded and how? Also " It has also attracted members from different companies
such as JD.com, Kwai, Shopee, and others.” Why are people from these companies
not on the initial committer list or show up as making contributions?

The proposal also states "The contributors of OzHera are actively involved in
Apache community projects, “, looking at the people involved, and I may have
missed something, I’m not seeing a lot of activity in ASF projects.

The proposal also also mentions "and every member can access the project
roadmap, issues, and code through various channels such as mailing lists and
JIRA” Where are these existing JIRA/lists?

Under community, it states " broader promotion and participation from companies
and individuals.” this is a bit of a concern. Projects should not join the ASF
because they want companies involved and for promotion purposes.

There are two main requirements to join the ASF incubator: one is to have a
small community, and the other is to have a code base. We may still need more
on the community side here. The proposal, as written, seems to paint an overly
optimistic picture of the project. Before considering it further, I would like
to see it updated to reflect the actual reality of the current project and
spell out the risks to community growth beyond the involvement of a single
company.

Kind Regards,
Justin